Westpac One® is our online banking service that lets you bank 24/7 from home or on the go. Once logged in, Westpac One has four main screens: Accounts, Pay & Transfer, Timeline & Payees. You can also manage your credit and/or debit cards in the Manage my Cards tab.
- In the 'Accounts' screen you can view balances, account and loan details, or your hotpoints® balance, just click on the relevant item. You can also view the details of a transaction by clicking on it. From this screen, you can also complete tasks such as applying for loans and opening accounts.
- In the 'Payments' screen, you can move money between your accounts, pay a person or bill, set up automatic payments, and make overseas payments. Select the 'Planned payments' tab to see and manage a list of upcoming payments.
- The 'Timeline' screen shows all your banking transactions - past, present and future - for all your accounts in the one place. Easily search and filter your transactions here.
- In the 'Payees' screen, you can view and search your saved payees, edit the details of these payees, or add new ones. You can also make a payment to a saved payee from this screen.
- In the 'Manage my Cards' section, you can manage how your card best works for you. Turn contactless payments or Automatic Billing Updater on or off. Or block your card should it be lost, stolen or subject to fraud. Credit card holders can also choose to turn on or off the Cash Advance feature.
Download the guide: What is Westpac One online banking?