Branches & ATMs.
Learn how you can bank at our branches, ATMs, HelpStations and where they are located.
Banking at a Westpac branch or HelpStation.
Visit a branch to get help from our team for your day-to-day banking needs. You can find:
- Banking assistance – cash cheques, open accounts and more
- Help to organise your home loan
- Advice on your retirement savings options
- Westpac One® assistance
- Online banking kiosks
Personalised assistance for your specialist banking tasks, while all cash and cheque deposits and withdrawals are processed by our self-service machines.
Designed to offer you three service areas:
- Withdraw money, deposit notes, coins and cheques and exchange cash
- Drop and go deposits – businesses can use Westpac Red Bags for easy preparation and fast deposits of cash and cheques
- Specialist, advice on a range of products and services including home loans, overdrafts, personal loans, term deposits, new accounts and adding or changing PINs.
ATMs & Smart ATMs.
Do a wide range of day-to-day banking tasks at one of hundreds of ATMs and Smart ATMs nationwide. You can:
- Withdraw cash - in the denominations you want
- Deposit notes, coins, cheques and our deposit bags
- Pay bills, including your Westpac credit card
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Top up your Vodafone prepaid phone
- Choose to make withdrawals, deposits and balance enquiries using te reo Māori.
Smart ATMs also provide a fast, secure and easy in-lobby service with most available 24/7 so you can do your banking anytime.
Cash exchange for small businesses.
Use a change machine to swap your banknotes for change at the touch of a button.
- The change machine is free for Westpac customers (non-customers pay $5 per transaction)
- Business customers can obtain a change card from their local branch so employees can request change
- Rolled coins and notes exchanged include: 10c, 20c, 50c, $1 and $2 coins, as well as $5 and $10 notes. Once supplied, a receipt is issued for your records.
Find a branch or ATM.
Things you should know.
Changes to Westpac Terms and Conditions. The information on this page is presented subject to our legal page and any other terms and conditions that Westpac may impose from time to time. It is subject to change without notification. This information is a guide only and does not take into account your personal financial situation or goals.