Information you must read before proceeding into the Westpac website.
If you proceed to any other page of the Westpac website, you will be treated as having read and accepted the information on this page.
- This website (including the internet banking services) is presented by the Westpac New Zealand Limited, however some of the products on the website are provided by Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 (New Zealand division).
- References on this website to Westpac are references to Westpac New Zealand Limited, or to Westpac Banking Corporation.
- Westpac Institutional Bank refers to the brand under which products and services are provided by either Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 or Westpac New Zealand Limited (company number 1763882). Any product or service made available by Westpac New Zealand Limited does not represent an offer from Westpac Banking Corporation or any of its subsidiaries (other than Westpac New Zealand Limited). Neither Westpac Banking Corporation nor its other subsidiaries guarantee or otherwise support the offer or the performance of Westpac New Zealand Limited. Westpac New Zealand is not an authorised deposit- taking institution for the purposes of Australian prudential standards.
- The information on this website is preliminary and general information only. It is subject to change at any time. You must not rely on it as being complete, accurate, or up to date. You should obtain independent professional legal and/or financial advice before you rely on any of the information.
- Information on this website has been prepared in accordance with New Zealand law for the supply of services in New Zealand only. Therefore, any services referred to in this website are only offered to persons resident in New Zealand.
- Westpac is not, in this website, making any offer to enter into any transaction or relationship with you. For full details of up to date service information, charges, interest rates, terms and conditions, and any special offers you should visit a Westpac branch in New Zealand, or telephone your Westpac branch.
- Westpac is not responsible for the information on any other site accessed via this website; that information is the responsibility of the owner of that site. Westpac has no control over it. Links to other sites are provided for convenience only and do not represent any endorsement by Westpac of the services offered by the site owner.
- Please contact Westpac for prior permission if you wish to create a hypertext link to any page on this website. If you create a link to this website, you remain fully responsible for any consequences of that link, whether direct or indirect and you will protect Westpac against all loss, damage, liability, costs or expense arising from or in connection with the link.
- When providing your personal information over the Internet, you should remember that the Internet is not a secure environment. Any personal information collected by Westpac may be used by Westpac to provide information to you about the full range of financial services offered by Westpac and its related companies, as well as to assist Westpac to create a statistical picture of its customers. Westpac will take steps to ensure your personal information is held securely by Westpac, and you may request access to, and correction of, all such information by contacting Westpac's privacy officer.
- You agree that any ideas, suggestions or comments you provide to Westpac through this website will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary to you. Such ideas, suggestions and comments will become the exclusive property of Westpac and may be used by Westpac in whole or in part in any manner whatsoever without notice or compensation to you.
- The copyright in this website is owned by Westpac New Zealand Limited. You may electronically reproduce and store the website’s contents solely for the purposes of viewing the website, or saving its content. However, if you want to display or distribute the content or any of the pages of the website in public or in such a way that they will be accessible to the public (including reproduction in any form on the Internet), you must first obtain Westpac’s permission.
- Access to the Westpac's internet banking services is restricted to authorised users only. Unauthorised users may be subject to criminal or civil prosecution under the laws of New Zealand or under the laws of the country from which unauthorised access took place.
5 December 2013