Travel? Car? Wedding? Whatever you need, Westpac offers personal loans at a sweet rate¹.
- Get a decision fast, we’ll usually be in touch within 48 hours.
- Flexible repayment options include fortnightly and monthly repayments.
- Apply to borrow up to $50,000, or maybe more based on your circumstances.
- Standard loan terms from 6 months to 5 years.
- No fee for additional repayments.
- No early repayment penalty fee.
- Apply for a top up at any time.
Fees are subject to change.
See what your repayments could be.
Use a Westpac Personal loan for almost anything.
Things you should know.
¹Loan must be applied for and approved by 26 August 2021. Includes increases to existing loans. The Standard personal loan interest rate is 13.90% p.a. Interest rate subject to change without notice.
Eligibility criteria, lending criteria, terms and conditions apply. An establishment fee of $100 may apply. You’ll need to be 18 or older and a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident. If you’re not a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident but you’re working in New Zealand, or you don’t meet the other criteria, we still may be able to help.
The Westpac personal loan interest rate (also known as the Annual Interest Rate) is a combination of a base rate and a margin. The Westpac standard personal loan interest rate of 13.90% p.a. is currently based on a Base rate of 14.00% less a margin of 0.10%. The Westpac special personal loan interest rate of 10.95% p.a. is currently based on a Base rate of 14.00% less a margin of 3.05%¹. Westpac may change the base rate or replace it with a new base rate from time to time.
Documents and fees.