Corporate & Structured Finance.
Our experience, expertise and global distribution network allows us to develop tailored funding solutions for our customers.
Innovative debt financing solutions.
- Westpac has a team of specialists who are available to structure creative debt solutions for customers
- Westpac is a market leading arranger and an underwriting bank for loan product across a range of sectors.
Australasian acquisition finance and Australasian project finance
Westpac has the knowledge and resources to deliver quick and effective solutions for customers across the following product areas:
- Bilateral, club and syndicated loans
- Bridge and standby facilities
- Project finance for greenfields and brownfields projects
- Leveraged and acquisition finance to support financial sponsor transactions.
Asset finance & leasing
Westpac offers leasing solutions on a wide range of plant and equipment whereby Westpac provides both the funding, for certain asset classes, and assumes the residual value risk. These assets include:
- Motor vehicle fleets
- Information technology
- Construction machinery (yellow goods)
- Medical equipment
- Truck fleets
- Rolling stock
- Waste management
- Energy related assets.
Westpac Group is a leader in securitisation and consistently ranks at the top of the securitisation league tables across Australasia.
Our team has a broad mandate and we enjoy the challenge of adapting securitisation methods to solve the funding needs of our customers, either through the capital markets or facilities provided by Westpac.
We welcome you to discuss your financing requirements in not only traditional securitisation asset classes, but other cashflow generating assets. Potential asset classes include:
- Residential mortgages – prime/non-conforming
- Commercial mortgages (CMBS)
- Covered bonds
- Trade receivables
- Auto loan/lease receivables
- Equipment lease receivables
- Floorplan receivables
- Credit card receivables
- Personal loans.
Get in touch.
Head of Corporate and Structured Finance