Take control with online banking that’s streamlined for your business.
- Manage your money 24/7 online.
- Manage access for multiple users – each user has an unique login ID and password and can have access restricted to only the accounts and functions they need.
- Select from a one-, two- or three-to-authorise rule for all online transactions.
- Import payroll or creditor files from office payroll or your accounting package for processing.
- Make international payments from NZ and foreign currency accounts.
Payments & transfers.
Manage cashflow & transfers
Transfer money to multiple accounts in one transaction for same-day processing (see cut off times). Also schedule payments up to 180 days in advance.
Make single payments, automatic payments or create a direct credit schedule for multiple payees (e.g. payroll). Save notes and templates for future use.
Send money overseas from New Zealand Dollar or Foreign Currency Accounts.
Pay tax online
Make over 25 types of tax payments, including GST and income tax. You can make payments for your business, personal tax and employees.
Authorise direct debit
Import, create and authorise batch payments and direct debits.
Manage your account.
Import & export
Import payroll or creditor files and export transactions to common accounting packages.
View account balances for up to 120 accounts including transaction, savings, loan and foreign currency accounts; and business credit cards.
Search up to 7 years of transactions, or up to 180 days for foreign currency accounts.
Access & security.
Assign Administrator, Authoriser and Creator/Viewer roles to users and customise access. Also add access for third parties like your accountant [PDF].
Create Administrator rules
Choose if one or two Administrators are required to authorise a change to user access.
Create Authoriser rules
Choose if one, two, or three Authorisers are required to authorise any online transaction.
All fees will be charged to your nominated billing account. Fees are subject to change.
Find more information on business account fees, here.
Other electronic transaction fees that may apply include:
- single payments—including tax
- direct credits/debits