Please do not visit our branches if you are unwell. We have a range of other ways you can do your banking.
Branch hours may be different to normal as we adjust our operations in response to COVID-19. Please see below.
What you need to know about visiting our branches:
- Customers must wear face masks, but will need to remove them briefly for identification purposes
- All customers can visit our branches regardless of their vaccination status.
- Over-the-counter cash services are available at all locations during listed opening hours on our branch finder page.
- Outside of these hours, face-to-face appointments to talk about your banking are also available. Please contact us to book an appointment.
Most of our branches are operating normally. However, to make sure we have appropriate staffing levels to operate safely within each region, the branches below are temporarily closed.
Other branches may unexpectedly need to close for a short time because of other issues related to COVID-19, and hours could vary at some other sites – please use our Branch & ATM finder to check your local branch.
Talk to us.
Here’s some information on ways to contact us, including sending a message or calling us. If your enquiry is urgent, please call our contact centre on 0800 400 600. Call volumes may be high so wait times may be longer than usual.
We’re offering financial support to business customers affected by the latest COVID-19 lockdown.
The relief package features a range of possible support options, which may include:
- Suspension of principal loan payments for up to three months
- Deferred payment on business credit cards for up to three months
- A temporary overdraft facility for business customers.
Please call us on 0800 288 101 to discuss your individual needs.
We are waiving:
- Contactless debit merchant service fees for eligible small business customers until the end of 2021
- The minimum monthly merchant service fee for eligible small business customers until the end of 2021. (Some related costs may continue to be charged by service providers).
These waivers will be automatically applied. Please call our Merchant Assist team on 0800 888 066 (option 4) or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.