|Branch||Address||Town / City|
|Silverdale||16 Wainui Road||Auckland|
|Albany||219 Don McKinnon Drive||Auckland|
|Takapuna||505 Lake Rd||Auckland|
|St Lukes||80 St Lukes Rd||Auckland|
|79 Queen St||79 Queen Street||Auckland|
|Lynn Mall||Lynn Mall Shopping Centre||Auckland|
|Sylvia Park||286 Mt Wellington Highway||Auckland|
|Botany Town Centre||588 Chapel Rd||Auckland|
|Manukau City Mall||Westfield Manukau City||Auckland|
|Manurewa||184 Great South Road||Auckland|
|Pukekohe||108 King Street||Auckland|
Talk to us.
Here’s some information on ways to contact us, including sending a message or calling us. If your enquiry is urgent, please call our contact centre on 0800 400 600. Call volumes may be high so wait times may be longer than usual.
We’re offering financial support to business customers affected by the latest COVID-19 lockdown.
The relief package features a range of possible support options, which may include:
- Suspension of principal loan payments for up to three months
- Deferred payment on business credit cards for up to three months
- A temporary overdraft facility for business customers.
Please call us on 0800 288 101 to discuss your individual needs.
We are waiving:
- Contactless debit merchant service fees for eligible small business customers for September and October
- The minimum monthly merchant service fee for eligible small business customers for September and October. (Some related costs may continue to be charged by service providers).
These waivers will be automatically applied. Please call our Merchant Assist team on 0800 888 066 (option 4) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.