Please do not visit our branches if you are unwell.
We have the following COVID-19 measures in place in our branches:
- Social distancing of one metre is required at all times, and visits must be recorded by scanning or signing in
- Customers must wear face coverings, but will need to remove them briefly for identification purposes
- Full over the counter transactions and booked appointments on the phone are available
- Booked appointments in person are also available where one metre social distancing allows.
Most of our branches are operating at their normal hours. However, to make sure we have appropriate staffing levels to operate safely, a small number of branches will remain closed or operating at reduced hours:
- Our Rotorua branch is open Monday to Friday, 9.30am – 2pm
- Our Whanganui branch is open Monday to Friday, 9.30am – 2pm
- In the Auckland region, our Otahuhu, Howick, Browns Bay and St Heliers branches remain closed.
Customers can continue to visit our branches regardless of their vaccination status.
Please use our Branch & ATM finder to check these hours.
Talk to us.
Here’s some information on ways to contact us, including sending a message or calling us. If your enquiry is urgent, please call our contact centre on 0800 400 600. Call volumes may be high so wait times may be longer than usual.
We’re offering financial support to business customers affected by the latest COVID-19 lockdown.
The relief package features a range of possible support options, which may include:
- Suspension of principal loan payments for up to three months
- Deferred payment on business credit cards for up to three months
- A temporary overdraft facility for business customers.
Please call us on 0800 288 101 to discuss your individual needs.
We are waiving:
- Contactless debit merchant service fees for eligible small business customers until the end of 2021
- The minimum monthly merchant service fee for eligible small business customers until the end of 2021. (Some related costs may continue to be charged by service providers).
These waivers will be automatically applied. Please call our Merchant Assist team on 0800 888 066 (option 4) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.