A flexible home loan where the interest rate moves with the market and you can pay off lump sums whenever you like without prepayment costs¹.
How it works.
A floating interest rate will go up or down in line with the market. This means you'll pay less interest if rates fall, but your repayments will increase if interest rates go up.
Features in detail
- A loan term of up to 30 years
- Choice of a table, reducing or interest only repayment structure
- Choose to split your home loan with a fixed home loan option for both flexibility and certainty
- Redraw up to your limit or apply to top up your loan by $5,000 or more
- If you are moving, you might be able to transfer your loan to your new home.
- Choose to add the Offset feature – allowing you to offset your savings against your floating home loan and only pay interest on the difference.
Get in touch.
Meet with an expert
Our Mobile Mortgage Managers can come to you, when it suits you best.
Talk to us
Call us from 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday, 9am to 3pm Saturday.
Make an appointment to talk to a home loan expert in branch.
Our home loan online application form is temporarily unavailable. We apologise for any inconvenience. You can apply for a home loan through a Mobile Mortgage Manager, by calling us on 0800 177 277, or making an appointment at your nearest branch. Existing customers can also apply via Westpac One® online banking.
Things you should know.
1 Standard transaction fees may apply. See Choices Home Loan Account fees.
Interest rates are subject to change without notice. Westpac's home loan lending criteria, terms and conditions apply. An establishment fee may apply. A low equity margin may apply.
Documents and fees
See the detailed terms and conditions, and fees, for our Choices Floating Home Loan:
- Choices Home Loan Summary - Sample
- Choices Home Loan Terms and Conditions
- Transaction and Service Fees
- Westpac General Terms and Conditions