A flexible home loan where the interest rate moves with the market and you can pay off lump sums whenever you like without any extra costs¹.
- Pay off lump sums without extra costs¹.
- Increase your repayments without break costs¹.
- Your interest rate will move in line with the market.
- Manage your loan your way & choose how much you repay.
How it works.
A floating interest rate will go down, or up, in line with the market. This means you'll pay less interest if rates fall, but means your repayments will increase if interest rates go up.
Features in detail
- A loan term of up to 30 years
- Choice of a table, reducing or interest only repayment structure
- Choose to split your home loan with a fixed home loan option for both flexibility and certainty
- Redraw up to your limit or apply to top up your loan by $5,000 or more
- If you are moving, you might be able to transfer your loan to your new home.
Get in touch.
Meet with an expert
Our Mobile Mortgage Managers can come to you, when it suits you best.
Talk to us
Call us any time from 8am - 6pm weekdays, 9am - 3pm Saturday.
Make an appointment to talk to a home loan expert in branch.
Things you should know.
1 Standard transaction fees may apply.
2 Conditional approval requires a credit check and confirmation of the details provided in your application. Other conditions may also apply depending on the nature of your application.
Interest rates are subject to change without notice. Westpac's home loan lending criteria and terms and conditions apply. An establishment charge may apply. A low equity margin may apply. An additional fee or higher interest rate may apply to home loans if the application is accepted but does not meet the standard lending criteria.
Documents and fees
See the detailed terms and conditions, and fees, for our Choices Floating home loan:
- Choices Home Loan Summary - Sample
- Choices Home Loan Terms and Conditions
- Transaction and Service Fees
View terms and conditions for all our home lending products here.