This home loan option is a great choice if you want certainty. By fixing your interest rate, you can be sure it will stay the same for a set period of time.
- Competitive interest rates.
- Budget with confidence knowing what your repayments will be.
- Fix the term of your interest rate from six months up to five years.
How it works.
A Choices Fixed home loan gives you certainty on how much you will be paying, plus the ability to tailor your loan to your needs.
Features in detail
- A loan term of up to 30 years
- Choose fortnightly or monthly repayments
- Choice of a table, reducing or interest only repayment structure
- Choose to split your home loan with a floating home loan option for both flexibility and certainty
- Apply to top up your loan by $5,000 or more at any time
- Increase your regular payments by up to 20% above the minimum repayment at anytime
- One-off lump sum repayments are possible, however a break cost is likely to apply
- If you are moving, you might be able to transfer your loan to your new home
- At the end of your fixed rate period you can roll your home loan over onto a new fixed rate, switch to a floating rate, or mix and match options.
You can lock in an interest rate and a term that suits you.
* Min 20% equity, plus salary credit to a Westpac transaction account. Not available with any other Westpac home loan offers, promotions or package discounts, or the Westpac Choices Home Loan with Airpoints™. Loans for business or investment purposes excluded.
Get in touch.
Meet with an expert
Our Mobile Mortgage Managers can come to you, when it suits you best.
Talk to us
Call us any time from 8am - 6pm weekdays, 9am - 3pm Saturday.
Make an appointment to talk to a home loan expert in branch.
Things you should know.
1 Conditional approval requires a credit check and confirmation of the details provided in your application. Other conditions may also apply depending on the nature of your application.
Interest rates are subject to change without notice. Westpac's home loan lending criteria and terms and conditions apply. An establishment charge may apply. A low equity margin may apply. An additional fee or higher interest rate may apply to home loans if the application is accepted but does not meet the standard lending criteria.
Documents and fees
See the detailed terms and conditions, and fees, for our Choices Fixed home loan:
- Choices Home Loan Summary - Sample
- Choices Home Loan Terms and Conditions
- Transaction and Service Fees
View terms and conditions for all our home lending products here.