We support these operating systems
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 or newer
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks or newer
- Android 4.4 or newer
- iOS 11.0 or newer
We support these browsers
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer 11 and upwards
- Microsoft® Edge 12 and upwards
- Firefox (latest version)
- Google Chrome (latest version)
- Safari 9 and upwards.
Don’t have one of these browsers?
You can download it free by clicking on the link below:
How do I know which browser version I’m currently using?
To find out your browser version:
- click on the menu button (three lines) at the top right of your browser
- or go to the ‘Help’ or ‘Tools’ button at the top of your browser toolbar
- select the ‘About’ option.
Do I need to change any browser settings to use Westpac One?
It’s very unlikely, as the browsers we support (above) should run Westpac One nicely.
- Cookies are small files that help to authenticate you when you log in to Westpac One. They also track how you use online banking to make the experience better for you. For example once you’ve logged in to Westpac One, cookies will store the info so you don’t need to input your details over and over again. You can find out more about cookies here.
If you’re using one of the supported browsers above and Westpac One still isn’t working as it should, then please contact us and we’ll do our best to help.