Learn how to bank online.
We’ve teamed up with Judy Bailey to show you how you can bank securely online, anywhere and anytime.
Benefits of online banking.
- Bank whenever you want, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Check balances, pay your bills and make transfers.
- Set up alerts so you know immediately if anything changes.
- Open accounts or term deposits, as well as applying for a loan or credit card.
- Block your credit card or debit card if it’s lost or stolen and more.
Why move to online banking?
How to get started.
How to make payments online.
How we help to keep you safe online.
Want to try phone banking instead?
If online banking isn’t for you, phone banking could be a great option. You can check balances, make payments and more from your landline or mobile at any time of the day.Learn more
Other ways to pay.
We can help you set up direct debits or automatic payments for people and companies you pay on a regular basis, like your power company. Contact us to find out more.
With a Westpac ATM or Smart ATM you can withdraw or deposit cash, pay bills and transfer funds between accounts.
With an everyday card in your pocket, you’re all set to go. We have a range of card options which you can use to make payments.
We offer a range of services in our branches, find your local branch using our branch finder.