Online statements with Westpac One® online banking.
Choose the convenient and secure way to get your bank statements. Electronic statements have the same information as paper statements, and can be easily accessed anywhere, anytime.
- Help lower your carbon footprint.
- More secure, reduces the risk of lost or stolen mail.
- It’s convenient - view online statements anywhere, anytime, securely online. Plus, you can print them if necessary.
Get the app.
Register for Westpac One
Check your device
If your device is incompatible, simply use your web browser to login to Westpac One.
Downloading transactions and statements online.
In Westpac One® you can download transactions or statements for your credit card, home loan, transaction or savings account. You can then print these from your device.
- From the accounts screen, select the account you want to download statements for
- On your computer select ‘Download statements’ or in the App select the top right 3 dots, then ‘Download statements’
- Enter the time frame for the statement period
- Click ‘View statements’
- Select the statement to view and download.
Things you should know.
Westpac One® App Terms and Conditions which incorporate Westpac’s General Terms and Conditions apply. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch are trademarks of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.