Enjoy the freedom to use hotpoints® for what you want, anywhere Mastercard® is accepted¹, using hotpoints Pay.
What is hotpoints?
Welcome to our hotpoints reward programme, an easy and convenient way to reward yourself with your everyday spend on a hotpoints credit card. Every dollar you spend with your credit card on eligible purchases1 will earn hotpoints, which you can redeem using hotpoints Pay or for a range of rewards.
What is hotpoints Pay?
From ice creams to power bills or products from a local business, you can use your hotpoints for purchases at millions of local, international and online retailers.
Plus, as well as being able to redeem your hotpoints on new purchases, you’ll even be able to use them to redeem on purchases you’ve already made using your hotpoints credit card.
How does hotpoints Pay work?
2. Here you'll need to choose your hotpoints card and click ‘enable hotpoints Pay’ before your next purchase.
3. When you make your next purchase with your hotpoints Mastercard, hotpoints Pay will use your hotpoints immediately, and a statement credit for that dollar amount will appear on your account within two business days.
4. If we have your mobile number on file, you'll receive a text message to confirm whether the redemption was successful. We recommend you load your mobile number so you can receive this notification.
Please note, you'll need at least 667 hotpoints to use hotpoints Pay, which equals $3. When you enable hotpoints Pay, it will only use your hotpoints for your next one transaction - it will not remain enabled for multiple transactions.
New to hotpoints?
Things you should know.
1 Hotpoints terms and conditions apply. Eligible purchases exclude gambling chips or gambling transactions (including online gambling), cash advances, interest charges, or transactions on any nominated account(s) linked to your credit card or account, or any other purchase that Westpac deems ineligible for hotpoints Pay. Only eligible purchases made with a hotpoints Mastercard can be used for hotpoints Pay. See the applicable Credit Card Conditions of Use for details.
Rewards and reward vouchers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn or substituted at any time.
If you only make the minimum payment each month, you will pay more interest and it will take you longer to pay off the unpaid balance.
Westpac is not the supplier of the goods and services that can be redeemed with hotpoints and does not guarantee the obligations of the supplier or any goods and services supplied. Any goods or services that are provided by a third party supplier may be withdrawn at any time.
hotpoints® and hotpoints Pay® are registered trademarks of Westpac Banking Corporation.
Mastercard is a registered trade mark and the circles design is a trade mark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Terms and conditions
Eligibility criteria, lending criteria, terms and conditions apply. See:
- Hotpoints terms and conditions
- Conditions of Use for the applicable card
- Transaction and Service Fees brochure
View terms and conditions for all our credit card products here.