1. Service fees still apply, for example clearance fees. Refer to the Transaction and Service Fees brochure for details (also available free of charge from any Westpac branch).
2. To apply for a Debit Mastercard, you must be 15 years or older. For customers under 18 years old, a parent or guardian must complete a section of the application form and sign to accept the terms and conditions in person at a Westpac branch. Debit Mastercard Conditions of Use apply.
3. Member Tax Credits are available until you are 65, but if you're over 60 when you first join a KiwiSaver scheme you may be eligible for these benefits for up to 5 years (subject to conditions).
4. Your first ten calls to Phone Banking each month are free, additional calls cost 50 cents each.
5. Eligible purchases exclude cash withdrawals, payments for cash-equivalents (such as money orders and gambling chips) and business-related purchases. You must be a member of Air New Zealand’s Airpoints programme to be eligible to earn Airpoints Dollars. Airpoints terms and conditions apply – see airnewzealand.co.nz/airpoints-terms-and-conditions for details.
The above rates are not available to financial institutions. Details of Westpac’s General Terms and Conditions are available here or free of charge from any Westpac branch in New Zealand.