Get started with our Everyday account.
- No monthly account or electronic transaction fees.
- Bank on the go with Westpac One® online banking.
- Access your account with an EFTPOS or debit card¹.
- You can set up alerts on any Westpac account, to help you to stay on top of what's happening with your money.
- Automatically move your regular income into multiple accounts with Salary Splitter.
- Track your spending with CashNav which is our free money management app that automatically tracks how much money you spend and then categorises what you spend it on.
It's easy to join online.
Tell us about yourself
Take a selfie video or login with RealMe.
Online banking and card PIN
Add an account
Why join Westpac?
Bank your way
Pay with your mobile
24/7 fraud protection
New Zealand's first carbonzero certified bank
Our commitments to New Zealand
Need more help? Talk to the experts.
Westpac Financial Advisers
Talk to our qualified financial advisors to build and protect your savings with expert advice.
Mobile Mortgage Managers
Our managers can come to you, at a time that suits you. They can even approve some loans on the spot.
Things you should know.
1 To apply for a Debit Mastercard, you must be 15 years or older. For customers under 18 years old, a parent or guardian must complete a section of the application form and sign to accept the terms and conditions in person at a Westpac branch.
2 Apple Pay is available to all eligible Westpac debit and credit Mastercard customers. Excludes Mastercard BusinessCard, Westpac Business Prepaid Mastercard and Global Currency cards. Customers also need a compatible Apple device.
iPhone, iTunes, iPad and iPod touch are trade marks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Mastercard is a registered trade mark and the circles design is a trade mark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Westpac insurance products are underwritten by various insurance entities. More detail can be found on the webpage relating to the particular product.
Terms, conditions, exclusions and limits apply and more detail can be found in the relevant policy document which may be downloaded at westpac.co.nz or obtained from any Westpac branch free of charge. The availability of any insurance cover is subject to the acceptance and approval of a completed application. Any claim payment is subject to your claim being accepted.