Choices Everyday Floating.
A revolving credit facility that combines your Westpac home loan and your everyday spending into one account, reducing your home loan balance when your income is paid in.
- Combine your home loan and everyday spending into one account.
- By reducing your home loan balance when your income is paid in, you could save on interest charges and reduce the length of your loan.
- Pay off lump sums without prepayment costs.
- Your interest rate will move up or down with the market.
- Choose a reducing or small non-limit reducing option1.
How it works.
Choices Everyday is a revolving credit facility that combines your home loan and everyday spending into one account. It's designed to have your salary or wages paid directly into your account, reducing what you owe on your loan - meaning you could pay less interest.
Features in detail
- A loan term of up to 30 years
- Flexibility to make one-off lump sum repayments, or even pay your loan off in full without prepayment costs
- Redraw up to your limit or apply to top up your loan by $5,000 or more
- Choose to split your home loan with a fixed home loan option for both flexibility and certainty
- If you are moving, you might be able to transfer your loan to your new home.
A choice of repayment options
Choices Everyday reducing option. With a revolving credit account, you don't have set repayments, just a loan limit that decreases over time. So as long as your balance stays below your loan limit, your balance can go up or down as much as you like. As your limit decreases each month, the amount you have to spend may decrease, but this also ensures you pay off your loan within the term you agreed.
Choices Everyday non-limit reducing2. You can also choose a small non-limit reducing period. With this option, your limit won't decrease for an agreed length of time which may give you more flexibility in how you pay the loan for this period. However, you will still have to repay your loan in full before your maturity date. This means that once the non-limit reducing period ends, your limit will decrease faster than a limit reducing option.
Get in touch.
Meet with an expert
Our Mobile Mortgage Managers can come to you, when it suits you best.
Talk to us
Call us from 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday, 9am to 3pm Saturday.
Make an appointment to talk to a home loan expert in branch.
Things you should know.
1 If you choose a small non-limit reducing period, your limit won't decrease for an agreed length of time. However, you will still have to repay your loan in full before your maturity date. This means that once the non-limit reducing period ends, your limit will decrease faster than a limit reducing option.
2 Westpac's home loan lending criteria, terms and conditions apply.
Interest rates are subject to change without notice. Westpac's home loan lending criteria, terms and conditions apply. An establishment fee may apply. A low equity margin may apply.
Documents and fees
See the detailed terms and conditions, and fees, for our Choices Everyday Floating account:
- Choices Everyday Home Loan Summary - Sample
- Choices Everyday Home Loan Terms and Conditions
- Transaction and Service Fees
- Westpac General Terms and Conditions