Low Rate Mastercard.
Keep costs down on your purchases with our lowest-interest rate credit card and no annual fee.
- No annual account fee.
- The lowest interest rate on purchases across all our credit cards, at 12.90% p.a.
- Enjoy up to 55 days interest free on purchases (see how credit card interest works for more information)1.
- 24-hour emergency credit card assistance.
- Make contactless payments without a PIN for transaction amounts up to the local country limit.
Keeping you safe.How we protect you online
With CardGuard® you’re protected 24/7 from fraudulent activity2. So you can use your card anywhere, anytime, and leave your worries behind.
Whether you have lost your credit card or it’s been stolen, we’re always on hand to help. You can also apply a temporary block in Westpac One® online banking.
Safer online shopping
Mastercard® Identity Check is an extra layer of security that helps us make sure it’s definitely you that’s using your card online.
Up to 55 Interest free days on purchases¹. Interest rates are subject to change.
Fees on this page are subject to change.
Some overseas banks may charge an extra fee for a cash advance.
Things you should know.
1 If you have paid your last statement period closing balance in full, you will start your current statement period with a $0 balance owing. When you start your current statement period with a $0 balance owing, do not have a transferred balance on your credit card and pay your statement closing balance in full by its due date, you will get up to the specified days interest-free on your purchases. Cash advances are not purchases and have no interest free days. See credit card interest-free period page for how it works.
2 Provided you notify us as soon as possible, have not acted fraudulently or negligently, and have complied with the card’s Conditions of Use.
3Apple Pay is available to all eligible Westpac debit and credit Mastercard customers. Excludes Mastercard BusinessCard, Westpac Business Prepaid Mastercard, Prepaid and Global Currency cards. Customers also need a compatible Apple Device.
4 Rate will apply to balance(s) transferred until that balance(s) is paid off. Balance Transfer Terms and Conditions and lending criteria apply. All applications are subject to Westpac approval. You cannot transfer a balance from a Westpac card or loan. You can transfer up to 95% of your available credit card limit. Your card must remain within its credit limit after the balance has been transferred. Balances cannot be transferred to a Mastercard® BusinessCard/Purchasing Card. Balance transfers do not earn Airpoints Dollars™ or hotpoints®. Payments you make to your Westpac credit card will first go to charges and interest accrued, then to cash advances and purchases, followed by balance transfers as they appear on your last statement. Payments will then be applied to transactions that have not yet appeared on a statement in the same order. If you have multiple balance transfer rates, payments will first be applied to the balance transferred on the highest interest rate. Interest rates are subject to change without notice. All new purchases, cash advances and any unpaid interest or fees will incur interest at the standard interest rate in accordance with the card’s Conditions of Use.
5. Transaction fees do not apply when using ATMs within the Global ATM Alliance in the respective country shown. Institutions participating in the Global ATM Alliance are subject to change but currently include Deutsche Bank (Germany), Bank of America (United States), Scotiabank (Canada), Barclays Bank (United Kingdom), BNP Paribas (France), Westpac (Australia) and Westpac (New Zealand). The NZ$2 for credit card and NZ$3 for debit card international transaction fee saving applies to Westpac customers only, and is subject to change. All other international and standard fees apply including foreign currency conversion fees apply.
Mastercard is a registered trade mark and the circles design is a trade mark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Terms and conditions
Eligibility criteria, lending criteria, terms and conditions apply. See:
- Westpac Credit Card Conditions of Use
- Transaction and Service Fees Brochure
- Balance Transfer Terms and Conditions.
View terms and conditions for all our credit card products here.