Boost your savings
with our Online Bonus Saver account.
Earn up to
We'll help grow your money, so you can grow in life.
Deposit money into a new or existing Online Bonus Saver account during March or April 2018 and you’ll receive an additional 0.90% p.a. interest for each deposit, on top of the existing rate of 2.10% p.a. That makes a total of 3.00%^p.a. The additional interest is paid on a deposit from the date of that deposit until 31 July 2018.
Just remember, you’ll need to make at least one deposit and no withdrawals from your Online Bonus Saver account each month to qualify for the bonus interest.
Online Bonus Saver - Interest rates
The Online Bonus Saver works by topping up the base interest rate with bonus interest if you make one deposit (of any amount) every month, and no withdrawals or transfers that month. It's easily accessed anytime, through your Westpac One online banking.
Interest is calculated daily on the full credit balance and paid (less resident withholding tax) into your Online Bonus Saver account on the last business day of each month.
Tier Base Bonus Potential All balances
2.00% p.a. If you make at least one deposit and no withdrawals during the month
2.10% p.a. If you make at least one deposit and no withdrawals during the month
Online Bonus Saver - Fees
Note: The term 'free' refers to Westpac fees only. Service fees still apply.
Fee type Fee amount Account maintenance fee
All electronic deposits
Internet - transfers
Westpac ATM - balance enquiry/transfer of funds
Phone Banking transfers
Third party telephone fees may apply
First ten calls are free each month (then 50c per call)