A reloadable card with a set amount of your money that you can spend online, over the phone or in-store.
- It's reloadable - top up your Prepaid card as often as you like.
- Use it online, over the phone, at an ATM or in-store anywhere Visa is accepted.
- It's easy to manage - no monthly bill or interest to pay.
- No need to have a Westpac account to get a Prepaid card.
- Use an ATM at any of our overseas bank partners and you'll save $3 on every transaction¹.
How to use it.
Load your card
Top it up
Fees are subject to change.
Prepaid card limits.
Prepaid cards are only available to personal customers. Customers between the ages of 12 and 17 must have a parent or guardian also sign their application form.
Things you should know.
1 The NZ$3 international transaction fee saving applies to use of Westpac Visa at ATMs belonging to any member of the Global ATM Alliance and is subject to change. Global ATM Alliance member banks are subject to change. All other international and standard fees apply, including foreign currency conversion fees refer to the Transaction and Service Fees brochure for details.
Eligibility criteria, terms and conditions apply. See: