Here’s what you’re covered for
- Cover if your caravan is stolen, vandalised or accidentally damaged
- Cover for fittings and furniture normal sold with a caravan
- Cover for up to $1,000 worth of belongs carried inside the caravan
- Damage you cause to someone else’s property – up to $100,000 for injury to another person and up to $20 million for damage to another person’s property
- The excess for caravans is $100 per claim and $50 per claim for trailers.
Read your policy
To see the full terms, conditions, exclusions and limits that apply, refer to the Vehicle Cover section of the Home, Content, Vehicle and Boat Cover policy here.
Save 10% on your Caravan & Trailer insurance premiums
When you insure your home that you live in with Westpac, you’ll get a 10% discount on your caravan and trailer premiums.
Get Caravan & Trailer insurance with a 30 day free look
With our 30-Day Free look, if you decide the cover is not for you during the free look period, just notify us and we’ll refund any premiums you’ve paid.
You might also like these options:
Westpac Home, Contents, Vehicle and Boat insurance cover is arranged by Westpac New Zealand Limited ("Westpac") and underwritten by IAG New Zealand Limited (”IAG”). None of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141, Westpac, or any member of the Westpac group of companies guarantee the obligations of, or any products issued by IAG. Westpac will receive commission payments as a result of the arrangement of IAG policies. For IAG's financial strength rating please click here.
The information contained on this page is intended as a general guide only and may vary at times. Terms, conditions, exclusions and limits apply. More detail can be found in the policy document (downloaded here as a PDF), or obtained by calling 0800 809 378. The availability of any insurance cover is subject to the acceptance and approval of a complete application.
Any payment is subject to your claim being accepted.