Add Auto Assist to your Westpac comprehensive car insurance and get 24/7 roadside service for breakdowns, flat tyres or lost keys.
- Round the clock assistance for breakdowns, flat tyres and lost keys.
- Get peace of mind by adding $2.50 to your monthly premium.
- 3 callouts per year, up to $150 per callout (includes costs of roadside service person and attending your vehicle).
- Cover is attached to your vehicle, so anyone driving your car can use it.
- Problems solved - Help includes jumpstarts, tyre changes, minor roadside repairs and access if you’re locked out.
- Fuel if needed - If you run out of fuel, we come to you with $20 worth (which you pay for).
- Tow to garage - For more extensive repairs, we arrange towing to the nearest AA or MTA approved repairer.
- Replacement glass - Free temporary side glass replacement where available.
Things you should know.
Westpac Auto Assist is distributed by Westpac New Zealand Limited , (“Westpac”), arranged by IAG New Zealand Limited (“IAG”) and provided by the New Zealand Automobile Association (“NZAA”). Westpac Vehicle Cover is underwritten by IAG and terms, conditions, exclusions and limits apply. None of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141, Westpac, or any member of the Westpac group of companies guarantee the obligations of, or any products issued by IAG or the NZAA. Download the Auto Assist Terms and Conditions PDF.
iPhone, iTunes and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service market of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trade marks of Google Inc.