Making changes to Business Online.
It's easy to manage your needs, make changes to accounts or add and remove users.
Changes for Administrators.
Administrators have full access to the functions and accounts within Business Online, and can make many changes including:
- Issue/reset other users' passwords
- Assign access rights and transaction limits
- Create or delete Creator/Viewer users
- Create and authorise transactions for processing.
If you choose the dual administration rule when you register, you will need two Administrators to authorise these changes.
Download and complete the Business Online Making Changes form, if you need to:
- Add or remove accounts that Business Online can access
- Change your authorisation rule, or administration rule
- Change your billing account
- Transfer existing payees from Westpac One® online banking
- Add/change your direct debit authorisation code (for DD Initiators only).
The form must be signed by Account Owner(s) such as directors, partners, company officers or appointed/elected officers for NPOs.
Changes for users.
- To add a new Administrator or Authoriser after registration, or change the access rights of an existing Business Online user, download and complete the Business Online User form. The form must be signed by Account Owner(s) such as directors, partners, company officers or appointed/elected officers for NPOs.
- To add or remove a Creator/Viewer, Administrators can do this within Business Online.
Information about identification.
Westpac is, or may be, required to verify the identity of all the Administrators and/or Authorisers nominated and certain other information in your form.
If the nominated individual is already a signatory of an account of the organisation or a signatory of a personal account with Westpac and Westpac already holds their identification details1, no further action is required.
If the nominated individual is NOT a signatory of a Westpac account (either an account of the organisation or a personal account), they MUST complete a 'Customer Information Certificate - Business Online User'. This form is part of the Business Online Application form.
They must then take acceptable identification1 and hand the form in person to a relationship manager or a Westpac branch.
If the individual is unable to meet with a relationship manager or go into a Westpac branch for any reason, they can get a copy of their acceptable ID certified by a Trusted Referee1 and then the form can be submitted along with the certified copy to a relationship manager or Westpac branch.