Business Prepaid Mastercard®.
Improve visibility and control of your business spend with your own prepaid cards programme.
- Track spending on every card for easy reconciliation.
- Set limits on individual cards.
- Eliminate cash expenses.
- Great as gifts for customers, or as staff rewards.
- Load funds from your Westpac Business Transaction account.
Features.Compare cards and solutions
Choice of cards
We have four options available: Gift Card, Single Load, Multiload, or MultiloadPLUS. Choose one, or all.
Secure management portal
Administrators and cardholders can access cards through a secure online portal. Administrators can manage their own card programme, cardholders can activate their card, see transaction history, and more.
Customise your cards
Design your card to display your brand wherever you spend (minimum number applies).
As many cards as you like
There’s no limit to the number of cards your business can use. Simply add cards as your business grows.
How it works.
Your card options.
Manage your cards.
Account holder fees - Business Prepaid account holder implementation, configuration and administration fees apply. These amounts depend on the requirements of each business. Fees are subject to change.
How to apply.
Things you should know.
1. Transaction fees do not apply when using ATMs within the Global ATM Alliance in the respective country shown. Institutions participating in the Global ATM Alliance are subject to change but currently include Deutsche Bank (Germany), Bank of America (United States), Scotiabank (Canada), Barclays Bank (United Kingdom), BNP Paribas (France), Westpac (Australia) and Westpac (New Zealand). The NZ$2 for credit card and NZ$3 for debit card international transaction fee saving applies to use of Westpac MasterCards at ATMs belonging to any member of the Global ATM Alliance and is subject to change. Global ATM Alliance member banks are subject to change. All other international and standard fees apply, including foreign currency conversion fees – refer to the Business Transaction and Service Fees brochure for details.
Mastercard is a registered trade mark and the circles design is a trade mark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Terms and conditions
Eligibility criteria, lending criteria, terms and conditions apply. See
- Westpac Business Prepaid Conditions of Use.
- Westpac Business Prepaid – Gift Card Conditions of Use.
- Business Transaction and Service Fees brochure.