Airpoints™ Business Mastercard®.
Reward yourself with Airpoints Dollars™ on all eligible business spending on up to six cards.
- Keep your business and personal expenses separate1.
- Earn one Airpoints Dollar™ for every $85 on eligible business spend2.
- Up to 35 days of overseas travel insurance5.
- Up to 44 days interest free on purchases (see credit card interest-free period page for more)3.
- Add additional cards for a business partner or up to five employees.
- No annual fee if you have a personal Airpoints Platinum Mastercard®.
- Enjoy a discount on 12-month Koru membership4.
- 24-hour credit card emergency assistance.
- Purchase protection up to 90 days and extended warranty on purchases5.
- Pay off in full each month or make the minimum payment6.
Features.Compare cards and solutions
Send your data electronically
Send your accountant your card data directly, via Xero or MYOB/BankLink.
No fees on overseas cash withdrawal
Use an ATM in the Global Alliance Group7 and pay no international transaction fees.
Choose how you pay
Pay via automatic payment, direct debit, bill payment via Westpac One® or Business Online, phone banking, funds transfer or at any Westpac branch.
Access all your accounts
Link your Westpac savings or transaction accounts to your Airpoints Business Mastercard for easy access at ATMs and checkouts.
Manage your card through Westpac One or Business Online.
Join Airpoints™ for Business.
With Air New Zealand's Airpoints™ for Business programme you can earn Airpoints Dollars™ directly into an Airpoints for Business membership. Once you belong to the programme, you'll earn 20% extra Airpoints Dollars™ for your business when travelling for work, and earn on everyday business expenses² with Air New Zealand's Business Partner Network.Join Airpoints for Business
Interest rates for your Airpoints Business Mastercard.
Interest rates are subject to change.
Fees for your Airpoints Business Mastercard.
Some overseas banks may charge an extra fee for a cash advance. Fees are subject to change.
Other charges may apply to some of the transactions and service mentioned - see our Credit card fees page for more details.
How to apply.
New to Westpac or don’t have Westpac One®?
Sign up for an account or a credit card online.
Already using Westpac One?
Save time and apply for a credit card using Westpac One.
Speak to one of our friendly specialists.
Make an appointment at any branch and we’ll help.
Things you should know.
1. You will be personally responsible for all credit extended by Westpac under a BusinessPLUS Mastercard and Airpoints™ Business Mastercard, irrespective of whether a business name appears on the card.
2. The following purchases and transactions do not earn Airpoints Dollars™ or Status Points (see the applicable Credit Card Conditions of Use for full details): cash withdrawals, tax payments, payments for cash equivalents (e.g. travellers' cheques, money orders, gambling chips and gambling transactions (including online gambling) and business-related purchases made with a Westpac Airpoints credit card other than a Westpac Airpoints Business Mastercard. Status Points earned on applicable credit cards only.
3. If you have paid your last statement period closing balance in full, you will start your current statement period with a $0 balance owing. When you start your current statement period with a $0 balance owing, do not have a transferred balance on your credit card and pay your statement closing balance in full by its due date, you will get up to specified days interest-free on your purchases. Cash advances are not purchases and have no interest free days. See credit card interest-free period page for how it works.
4. Koru programme terms and conditions apply. Koru joining fee and/or Koru annual membership fee will not be refunded if it has already been paid to Air New Zealand.
5. Terms, conditions, exclusions and eligibility criteria apply, including a minimum spend for certain travel regions. Please see the Westpac Airpoints Platinum Mastercard Insurance policy for full details. Travel, Extended Warranty and Purchase Protection Insurances arranged by Westpac and underwritten by AIG Insurance New Zealand Limited. Westpac does not guarantee the obligations of, or any products issued by, AIG.
6. If you only make a minimum payment each statement period, you will pay more interest and it will take you longer to pay off the unpaid balance.
7. Transaction fees do not apply when using ATMs within the Global ATM Alliance in the respective country shown. Institutions participating in the Global ATM Alliance are subject to change but currently include Deutsche Bank (Germany), Bank of America (United States), Scotiabank (Canada), Barclays Bank (United Kingdom), BNP Paribas (France), Westpac (Australia) and Westpac (New Zealand). The NZ$2 for credit card and NZ$3 for debit card international transaction fee saving applies to use of Westpac Mastercards at ATMs belonging to any member of the Global ATM Alliance and is subject to change. Global ATM Alliance member banks are subject to change. All other international and standard fees apply, including foreign currency conversion fees – refer to the Business Transaction and Service Fees brochure for details.
You must be a member of Air New Zealand’s Airpoints™ programme to earn Airpoints.
Mastercard is a registered trade mark and the circles design is a trade mark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Terms and conditions
Eligibility criteria, lending criteria, terms and conditions apply. See:
- Westpac Airpoints Credit Card Conditions of Use.
- Airpoints terms and conditions.
- Business Transaction and Service Fees brochure.
View terms and conditions for all our credit card products here.