• A competitive interest rate of 20.95% p.a. on purchases and 22.95% p.a. on cash advances.
• Link your other Westpac NZ savings or bank accounts to your Airpoints™ Business Mastercard, so you can access them at the checkout and ATMs.
• Use your credit card to withdraw cash from overseas banks and ATMs displaying the Mastercard and Cirrus acceptance marks.7
• 24-hour credit card emergency assistance.
• No annual account fee for your Airpoints Business Mastercard for as long as you have a personal Airpoints™ Platinum Mastercard account open.
Flexible payment options for businesses
Managing cash flow is critical for business owners. Which is why the Airpoints Business Mastercard has payment flexibility
• Choose to pay off your card in full or meet the minimum repayment (2% of the balance owing each month, or $5 – whichever is greater).4
• Make payments with automatic payment, direct debit or bill payment via Westpac One or Business Online banking; Phone Banking; funds transfer; or at any Westpac NZ branch.
• Your accountant can receive your transaction data electronically via BankLink.
• There's no international transaction fee to pay (usually $2) when withdrawing money overseas from an ATM within the Global Alliance Group.5
When you use your Airpoints Business Mastercard to book overseas travel, and pay in advance, you could be covered for up to 35 days per round trip.4 And if your family travels with you, they could be covered too.
Before you travel, call AIG on 0800 465 322 to make sure you’re covered and check out the policy document for full information (you can get a copy at any Westpac NZ branch).
Extra protection on your purchases
Make business purchases with your Airpoints Business Mastercard and you’ll also receive:
Purchase Protection.3 This acts a little like contents insurance – purchases paid in full on the card could be covered for up to 90 days if lost, stolen or accidentally damaged.
Extended Warranty.3 Receive an automatic extension of a manufacturer’s New Zealand Warranty by up to 12 months on items you pay for in full on your card.
Airpoints Dollars™ and Status Points
With a Westpac Airpoints™ Business Mastercard® you’ll earn 1 Airpoints Dollar™ for every $75NZD, and one Status Point per $225NZD2 (including purchases at Air New Zealand's Airpoints Mall3).
Each Airpoints Dollar equals one New Zealand dollar, so it’s simple for you to figure out what rewards you can afford with your points.
You can use the Airpoints Dollars you earn yourself, or gift them to up to two other people.
Status Points allow you to upgrade your Airpoints membership status to Silver, Gold or Elite if you earn enough Status Points in a 12-month period. Each level of membership gives you access to exclusive benefits with Air New Zealand, such as lounge access and upgrade privileges.
Airpoints™ for Business programme
Join Air New Zealand's Airpoints™ for Business programme and you can have Airpoints Dollars™ credited straight to your Airpoints for Business account. Once you belong to the programme, you’ll earn additional Airpoints Dollars for your business when you fly for work or spend with Air New Zealand’s Business Partners Network.
To join Airpoints for Business, log into your personal Airpoints account at airnewzealand.co.nz, click on the Airpoints for Business tab and complete the registration. Once you’ve joined, you can manage your account through the Airpoints for Business dashboard. You can also invite employees to join your account, so your business earns additional Airpoints Dollars and gets rewarded faster.
Join the Airpoints for Business programme
Receive a discount of $145 off the cost of a 12-month Individual Membership rate.6And enjoy access to Air New Zealand Lounges when travelling on an Air New Zealand operated flight with an Air New Zealand ticket, access to premium check-in, priority baggage and complimentary Frequent Flyer seating plus many more benefits.
Koru Programme Terms and Conditions apply.
More about Koru
Using a Mastercard comes with a wide range of Privileges, including local and global dining, travel, retail and entertainment experiences.
See Mastercard Privileges