The new way to pay online.
Pay for things online with Westpac One®.
Quickly, securely and without your card.
Online EFTPOS allows you to make payments for things online from participating stores without the need for a card.
All you need is a Westpac Everyday transaction account, Simple Saver or Choices Everyday account and have Westpac One online banking wiith your mobile number registered, and you’re good to go!
1. Westpac One online banking and a Westpac Everyday transaction account, Simple Saver or Choices Everyday account.
2. Your mobile number registered and authenticated in Westpac One.
1. Select Online EFTPOS as your payment method at check out
2. Enter your registered mobile number and select 'send payment request'
3. Log in to Westpac One, choose your account and authorise your payment
Online EFTPOS is available on desktop, iPhone and Android devices.
You can shop online with Online EFTPOS at over 520 various retailers and service providers such as Skinny Mobile, Nova Energy, Spark (in store only), Pizza Hut, Burger Fuel, Smith and Caugheys, Mighty Ape and more. Refer to Paymark for more information.
It is a secured method of payment as your transaction happens within Westpac One® online banking. Your Westpac One is continually monitored and kept safe by our Online Guardian.
Think of it as if you were paying using your EFTPOS card at a shop. There is no cost to you when you pay with Online EFTPOS.
Online EFTPOS transactions should appear immediately in your Westpac One.
There is a daily limit of $5,000 NZD in place to protect you against fraud.