Westpac with Apple Pay.
Enjoy all the benefits of your Westpac credit or debit Mastercard with Apple Pay¹ in stores, in selected apps and on participating websites.
- Quick to set up: Simply set up Apple Pay on the Wallet app of your compatible iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad or Mac.
- Easy to use: Paying is fast and easy in store anywhere tap and pay is available, in apps and online using the Safari browser.
- Secure: Your card number is never shared or saved on your device. Payments are securely authorised using Face ID, Touch ID or your device passcode.
1. Open the Wallet app on your compatible device, tap the “+” sign in the upper-right corner and follow the prompts.
2. Tap next, read and agree to the terms and conditions.
3. For security reasons, we may send you a verification code via SMS when adding your Westpac card to Apple Pay.
Find out how to set up Apple Pay on your compatible Apple devices1.
Paying with Apple Pay in apps and on websites.
Using your iPhone or iPad
To pay in selected apps and on participating websites in Safari on your iPhone or iPad, select Apple Pay at the check-out and complete the payment using Face ID or Touch ID.
Using your Mac
To pay on participating websites in Safari on your Mac, select Apple Pay and complete the payment using your iPhone or Apple Watch. On Mac models with Touch ID, pay using Touch ID on the Touch Bar.
Available anywhere contactless payments are accepted.
Use Apple Pay wherever you see the contactless payment symbol.
What you need to start using Apple Pay with Westpac.
Things you should know.
1 Apple Pay is available to all eligible Westpac debit and credit Mastercard customers. Excludes Mastercard BusinessCard, Westpac Business Prepaid Mastercard, hotpoints Visa, hotpoints Gold Visa, hotpoints Portfolio Gold Visa, Prepaid and Global Currency cards. Customers also need a compatible Apple Device.
2 Conditions of Use for the applicable card also apply. If you only make the minimum repayment each month, you will pay more interest and it will take you longer to pay off the unpaid balance.
Mastercard and its brand mark are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Apple Pay, Apple Watch, Face ID, iPad, iPhone, MacBook Pro, and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.