Loss of a loved one.
We understand that suffering a loss can be a very difficult time. There are lots of things to sort out which we can help with.
Documents and forms.
When dealing with the estate of a Westpac customer you may be asked to complete various forms – depending on the type of products that are in the estate. These include:
- Small Estate Declaration and Claim/Indemnity Form (if the Estate is less than $3,000 and Probate or Letters of Administration are not being applied for)
- Declaration and Claim/Indemnity Form (if the Estate is less than $15,000 and Probate or Letters of Administration are not being applied for)
- Executors Letter of Instruction to Westpac New Zealand Limited
- Westpac KiwiSaver Scheme Deceased Estate Withdrawal Form
- Managed Funds Transactions Request Form
- Retirement Plan Withdrawal Request
Declaration and Claim/Indemnity Form for the release of a safe custody box or envelope (when Probate of Letters of Administration are not being applied for)
Choose how to notify us.
The Westpac estate management team can be contacted Monday–Thursday 8am-5.30pm, Friday 8am- 5pm. If you're calling from overseas, please call +64 9 375 9926. (toll charges apply for overseas calls).
Using myTrove Notify
myTrove Notify is an external service provider working with the Department of Internal Affairs, who will automatically verify a person’s passing with Births Deaths and Marriages.
Support team email
You can also contact the team via email.
Our branches are here to help you too.