Planning your big day? A Westpac wedding loan can provide fast access to funds, a competitive rate and flexible repayment options.
- Get a decision fast, we’ll usually be in touch within 48 hours.
- Flexible repayment options include fortnightly and monthly repayments.
- Apply to borrow up to $50,000, or maybe more based on your circumstances.
- Standard loan terms from 6 months to 5 years.
- No fee for additional repayments.
- No early repayment penalty fee.
- Apply for a top up at any time.
Fees are subject to change.
If you do not pay amounts when they are due and this causes your loan account to exceed your limit, the rate of interest that applies to that overlimit amount will be the interest rate + 5% p.a.
See what your repayments could be.
Things you should know.
1Interest rate is subject to change.
Eligibility criteria, lending criteria, terms and conditions apply. An establishment fee of $100 may apply. You’ll need to be 18 or older and a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident. If you’re not a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident but you’re working in New Zealand, or you don’t meet the other criteria, we still may be able to help.
The Westpac personal loan interest rate (also known as the Annual Interest Rate) is a combination of a base rate and a margin. The Westpac standard personal loan interest rate of 13.90% p.a. is currently based on a Base rate of 14.00% less a margin of 0.10%. Westpac may change the base rate or replace it with a new base rate from time to time.
Documents and fees.