Debt consolidation loans.
Want to get on top of your debts? A debt consolidation loan at 9.95% p.a. could help*.
What is debt consolidation loan?
A Westpac debt consolidation loan allows you to combine multiple debts such as, but not limited to, store cards, credit cards, hire purchase and existing loans into one single loan. This means one interest rate, one regular repayment and an end date of when you could become debt free. There’s no additional payment or early repayment fees so if you have available funds you could pay your loan off faster.
- Combine multiple debts into a single loan, with one regular repayment.
- Get a decision fast, we’ll usually be in touch within 48 hours.
- Flexible repayment options include fortnightly and monthly repayments.
- Apply to borrow up to $50,000, or maybe more based on your circumstances.
- Standard loan terms from 6 months to 5 years.
- No fee for additional repayments.
- No early repayment penalty fee.
Fees are subject to change.
See what your repayments could be.
Things you should know.
*Loan must be applied for and approved by 14 March 2021. Interest rate subject to change without notice. The Standard personal loan interest rate is 13.90% p.a.
Eligibility criteria, lending criteria, terms and conditions apply. An establishment fee of $100 may apply. You’ll need to be 18 or older and a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident. If you’re not a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident but you’re working in New Zealand, or you don’t meet the other criteria, we still may be able to help.
Documents and fees.