Need a form?

If you need to make any changes to your Westpac KiwiSaver Scheme account, start here. Simply download the form you need, print it off and drop it in to any Westpac branch or return it to us at:

Westpac KiwiSaver Scheme

PO Box 695



If the form you’re looking for isn’t here, or you need some help filling in a form, please call us on 0508 972 254 or ask at any branch.

Changing details and investment options

Westpac KiwiSaver Scheme Change of Details Form 

Use this form to change personal details including your address and Prescribed Investor Rate, or to change your direct debit details. 

Westpac KiwiSaver Scheme Investment Option Switch Request

Use this form to change your investment option(s).           

Making contributions

Westpac KiwiSaver Scheme Direct Debit Form 

Use this form to set up a regular contribution to your KiwiSaver account. 

Retirement and withdrawals

Westpac KiwiSaver Scheme Initial Retirement Withdrawal Form 

Use this form to apply for your first retirement withdrawal on becoming eligible to withdraw from your Westpac KiwiSaver Scheme account.*

Westpac KiwiSaver Scheme Withdrawal Form

Use this form once you’ve already made at least one retirement withdrawal and provided a statutory declaration, or if you first joined KiwiSaver when you were over 65.

Westpac KiwiSaver Scheme Retirement Withdrawal for Australian-sourced Funds Form

Use this form if you have transferred your Australian-sourced Funds to the Westpac KiwiSaver Scheme and you are eligible to withdraw these funds.

Buying your first home

Westpac KiwiSaver Scheme First Home Purchase Withdrawal Form

Use this form to apply to withdraw your own and your employer's KiwiSaver contributions to help you buy your first home.*

Moving overseas

Westpac KiwiSaver Scheme Permanent Emigration Application Form

Important: permanent emigration withdrawals from KiwiSaver are not permitted for members who have emigrated to Australia. 

Transfer KiwiSaver to an Australian Complying Superannuation Scheme 

Use this form to transfer your Westpac KiwiSaver Scheme balance to an Australian complying superannuation scheme.

Serious illness

Use this form to apply for a withdrawal from the Westpac KiwiSaver Scheme if you become seriously ill, injured or disabled. You can find more information about withdrawing KiwiSaver savings for a serious illness here.

Westpac KiwiSaver Scheme Serious Illness Form

Other circumstances

Westpac KiwiSaver Scheme Form for withdrawal to meet tax liability or student loan obligation on foreign superannuation transfer

Use this form to apply for a partial withdrawal to meet a tax liability or student loan obligation on a foreign superannuation transfer, if you’re eligible.

Westpac KiwiSaver Scheme Deceased Estate Withdrawal Form      

Use this form to apply to close the account of a deceased Westpac KiwiSaver Scheme member. You’ll need to be a Personal Representative or a person entitled to make a claim under section 65 of the Administration Act 1969.

Release of funds required under other enactments 

We must comply with any enactment that requires a release of funds from your Westpac KiwiSaver Scheme account. You will need to provide us with:

  • evidence of the withdrawal reason (such as a court order), and
  • if your withdrawal will include Government contributions, then you’ll also need to complete and submit this form

Product Disclosure Statement

Westpac KiwiSaver Scheme Product Disclosure Statement and Application Form

If you're joining the Westpac KiwiSaver Scheme, you need to download and read this Product Disclosure Statement. It also includes an application form.