Insuring your possessions

What’s the best house, contents and vehicle cover for you? Understanding the different options and how they protect you, makes choosing the right insurance easier.

  • House insurance with couple
    House insurance

    House insurance covers repairs or a rebuild up to a sum insured if your house is accidentally damaged.

    Find out more
  • Contents insurance 2
    Contents insurance

    Contents insurance covers your belongings if they’re accidentally damaged, lost or stolen. We also have renters cover if you’re on a budget.

    Find out more
  • Car and vehicle insurance
    Car insurance

    No matter how you get from A to B – car, motorcycle, caravan, trailer or boat – we have cover to suit.

    Find out more
  • Boat insurance
    Boat insurance

    Cover your boat for private recreational use anywhere in New Zealand – on land or water.

    Find out more

Find a balance between your premium and excess

What you pay for your cover is called your premium, and what you contribute to a claim is called your excess. For instance, if your excess was $400 you would pay the first $400 of any claim. The two are often connected and sometimes a simple way to save on your premium is to increase your excess.

Read your policy and review it regularly

Always read your policy documents carefully because not all policies are the same. Also, things can change, so do review your cover each year and make sure it still works for you.

Read our Home, contents, vehicle and boat policy now.

30 day free look

With our 30-Day Free look, if you decide the cover is not for you during the free look period, just notify us and we’ll refund any premiums you’ve paid.