Westpac Exchange™ is a quick and hassle-free way to manage your day-to-day banking service requests in real time.
As at 30 of January Westpac Exchange has been migrated to a dedicated email.
This email continues to be a dedicated service for existing Core agency registered Westpac Exchange users to manage their day-to-day requests including:
- Ordering deposit books and credit cards
- Account maintenance requests such as amending account signatories and changing delegated authorities amongst others.
If you have any queries or issues, please contact your relationship manager.
- Available online.
- Added security.
- Faster turnaround times.
- Track progress and communicate updates relating to your service requests online.
How Westpac Exchange can help.
Maintain the majority of day-to-day banking interactions for government staff - eliminating email, phone and fax requests. You can track the progress of a request, retrieve historical requests, and view other requests within your organisation.
Westpac Exchange is a secure method for creating and submitting your service requests online: increase staff visibility of their interactions with Westpac. Strengthen security and access to the Government services with real-time secure electronic communication.
- Traces and stops
- Ordering deposit books and business credit cards
- Account maintenance requests such as Amending Account Signatories and Changing Delegated Authorities amongst others.