How do I register and activate my Westpac One online banking account?
To start using Westpac One® online banking, you will first need to register to receive an online banking Customer ID, then you will be ready to log in and start banking on the go.
Step 1 – Choose how you would like to register
- Call us on 0800 400 600 and press '7' to be transferred to one of our dedicated team members. We'll get you sorted over the phone
- Call +64 9 912 8000 if you’re overseas (international toll charges apply)
- Visit your local branch.
Step 2 – Login
- As soon as you're registered you can start using Westpac One
- If you're on a computer, visit Westpac One and click 'Login' in the top right hand corner of the web page
- If you're on a smartphone or tablet, download the Westpac One online banking app for free:
- Simply enter your Customer ID number and password and follow the prompts to set up your Westpac One profile.
Step 3 – Learn how to use
- We’ve created a suite of online banking guides and tools to help you make the most of Westpac One. Take a look
- We also have a Westpac One demo site where you can practice your banking tasks with pretend accounts and monopoly money.