Terms and conditions:
1. Eligibility criteria: business benefits- your business needs to: be a paid member of an applicable industry association, have an annual turnover of less than $2m, take up a minimum of four Westpac products and services offered as part of the business benefits above, and have its business income paid into a Business Transact Account.
2. Fees specific to each merchant service apply. Details of these fees are available on application.
3. The principal and joint cardholders and account holder eill be personally responsible for all credit extended by Westpac under an Airpoints Business MasterCard or BusinessPLUS MasterCard, irrespective of whether a business name appears on the card.
4. Personal benefits- the personal benefits are available to either individuals who are paid member of an applicable industry association or current sole traders, directors, partners or principal shareholders of organisations that are paid member of an applicable industry association. Salary credit to a Westpac account is required.
5. Fee waiver for Platinum credit cards only applicable where a member has not chosen or is not eligible for a fee waiver under the Business Banking benefits.
6. Discounts only apply to new home lending that does not constitute a top up, loan restructure or fixed rate rollover (New Security). No minimum lending required, however a minimum equity of 20% is required.
7. Discounts do not apply to Earthquake and Fire Service levies or GST elements of insurance premiums.
Eligibility and lending criteria, terms and conditions and fees apply. Other fees/charges may apply- see Transaction and Service Fees brochure for full details. An additional fee or higher interest rate may apply to loans if the applicable loan is accepted but does not meet Westpac’s standard lending criteria.
To obtain the industry association banking benefits, members must sign an Association Package Agreement with Westpac. The applicable industry association may receive remuneration from Westpac in the form of a commission or a marketing, sponsorship and/or advertising fee for promoting these benefits to their members. Westpac reserves the right to review and amend these benefits annually. The benefits set out above are not available in conjunction with other advertised offers. Please refer to the applicable pages on our website for detailed information on each Westpac product or service mentioned.
Westpac Term Cover and Flexicover products are arranged by Westpac New Zealand Limited ("Westpac") and underwritten by Westpac Life-NZ-Limited (“Westpac Life”) which is wholly owned subsidiary of Westpac Financial Services Group-NZ-Limited which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141, incorporated in Australia. Home, Contents, Vehicle and Boat Cover insurance is arranged by Westpac and underwritten by IAG New Zealand Limited (“IAG NZ”). Neither Westpac Banking Corporation nor Westpac guarantees the obligations of, nor any products issued by Westpac Life or IAG NZ. Westpac will receive commission payments as a result of the arrangement of IAG NZ and Westpac Life insurance policies. Terms, conditions, exclusions and limits apply and more detail can be found in the relevant insurance policy document. The availability of any insurance cover is subject to the acceptance and approval of a complete application. Any payment is subject to your claim being accepted.