Money Chats - The AM Show.
We’re partnering with The AM Show on Three and Magic Talk Radio to help answer all your burning questions about money.
Each week we discuss a new topic - from money management to scams to teaching kids about money - and we'll post the week’s clip here.
- Reflecting on 2020 and looking ahead to 2021
- Doing your banking online
- Kiwis' post COVID-19 spending habits
- Supporting Kiwi businesses and spending locally this Christmas
- The lowdown of Life Insurance
- COVID-19 challenges and successes
- Taking stock of your finances in these unprecedented times
- Tips to check you're in the right KiwiSaver fund
- Important tools to help small businesses get back on their feet
- Keeping yourself and your family safe online
- What are credit scores and why are they important
- Tips for raising Money-Smart kids
- Business confidence and the importance of buying local
- How can we support our farmers and the rural sector?
- It's never too early to start saving for retirement
- Effective communication is one of the keys to flexible working
- Understanding good and bad debt
- COVID-19, how is New Zealand holding up in a financial sense?
- Negative OCR - What does it mean for you?
- Making your credit card work for you
- Women and KiwiSaver
- Being money smart at Christmas
- How Reserve Bank policy affects the housing market
- The future of Kiwi workplaces
- Your customer questions answered
- CoGo and the future of open banking