Make a claim on life insurance.
Just call us with the details and one of our claims team will guide you through the process, making sure that your claim is handled quickly and easily.
Call us on 0800 738 641 (option 3, then option 2).
We’re here Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm.
If overseas, call +64 3 372 4855.
This includes claims for the following:
- Card Repayment Cover (credit card repayment insurance)
- Disability Income Cover (income protection insurance)
- Flexicover (home loan insurance)
- Gold Disability Income Cover (income protection insurance)
- Gold Term Cover (life insurance, with optional critical trauma benefit and/or optional total and permanent disability insurance)
- Lifetime Guarantee (life insurance)
- Loan Protection Plan / Loan Insurance (personal loan insurance)
- Mortgage Repayment Insurance (home loan insurance)
- Simplicity Life (life insurance)
- Term Cover (life insurance, with optional crisis cover, optional income protection, and/or optional redundancy/bankruptcy cover )
- Westpac Accident Cover (life insurance)
- Westpac Bill Protection (expenses/bill insurance)
- Westpac Loan Cover (personal loan insurance)
- Westpac Retirement Plan Insurance (life/total and permanent disablement insurance)
Things you should know.
Westpac insurance products are arranged by Westpac New Zealand Limited (“Westpac”) and underwritten by various insurance companies. None of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141, Westpac, or any member of the Westpac group of companies guarantee the obligations of any insurer, or insurance product. More detail can be found on the webpage relating to the particular product.
Terms, conditions, exclusions and limits apply and more detail can be found in the relevant policy document which may be downloaded at www.westpac.co.nz or obtained from any Westpac branch free of charge. The availability of any insurance cover is subject to the acceptance and approval of a completed application.
Any claim payment is subject to your claim being accepted.