What do I do if I suspect fraud on my device or card?
You must contact Westpac immediately on 0800 WESTPAC if:
- Your Apple or Android device or the SIM card for your device are lost or stolen
- Someone else has used, or might have used, Apple Pay or Westpac Pay without your authority
- Someone else knows, or may know, the passcode or knows how to unlock your Apple or Android device, or your Westpac card PIN
- The telephone number for your Apple or Android device is transferred to someone else without your permission, and you are suddenly disconnected from the mobile service on your device. This may indicate you have been subject to mobile phone fraud
- You suspect a security breach has occurred in relation to your Apple or Android device, or Apple Pay or Google Pay.
Based on your report, we may stop the use of your Westpac card in Apple Pay, and we may also suspend use of your physical Westpac card. This helps protect you as much as possible from additional loss or liability.