What do I do if I suspect fraud on my device or card?
You must contact Westpac immediately on 0800 888 111 as soon as you become aware or suspect:
- Your Android device or the SIM card for your device are lost or stolen
- Someone else knows, or may know, your passcode or knows how to unlock your Android device, or your Westpac card PIN
- The telephone number for your Android device is transferred to someone else without your permission, and you are suddenly disconnected from the mobile service on your device. This may indicate you have been subject to mobile phone fraud
- There has been an unlawful, fraudulent or improper use of a Westpac card (whether through Google Pay™ or otherwise)
- You suspect a security breach has occurred in relation to your Android device or Google Pay.
Based on your report, we may stop the use of your Westpac Mastercard® to make transactions with Google Pay and we may also suspend use of your physical Westpac Mastercard. This helps protect you as much as possible from additional loss or liability.