As an additional cardholder, you will not see your credit card in Westpac One. If you want to report your card as lost or stolen, you can do so by either requesting the main cardholder on the account manage your card for you by following these instructions. Alternatively, you can call us on 0800 888 111.

By following either of the above options, you will be able to block and unblock your card temporarily, cancel and replace the card if lost or stolen, order a replacement card if lost or stolen, order a replacement if the card is damaged, and notify Westpac of your travel plans.

Issue: Our online disputes form currently only allows customers to dispute their credit card transactions, meaning debit card disputes have to be triaged through the call center.