How do I make an overseas payment?
You can make overseas payments (telegraphic transfers) in Westpac One®. Here’s how:
- Select 'Pay & Transfer'
- Select the account you wish to pay 'From'
- Select the 'To' field and select 'New or Overseas'
- Click the 'Pay to' drop down and select 'Overseas account number'
- Click the 'Send payment to' drop down and select the country
- Click the 'Send currency' drop down and select the correct currency for the payment
- Follow the on-screen instructions. Each receiving country may have different requirements
- You will be provided a summary of the payment and once confirmed, you will be presented the final foreign currency rate and there is an optional email confirmation.
Please note: Rates are only available between 8am Monday morning until 9am Saturday morning. Outside these hours we are unable to provide a conversion rate so we cannot process your international payment.
Download the guide: How do I make an overseas payment?