How do I change my KiwiSaver contribution rate?
You can change your KiwiSaver contribution rate on Westpac One® online banking. Follow these simple steps:
- Once logged in to Westpac One® online banking, select your Westpac KiwiSaver Scheme account.
- Select the 'Account details' tab.
- Go to 'Contribution rate change' box and select 'Request rate change'.
- Select a rate and submit.
- Once the request is submitted, there will be a success message at the top of the page.
Things you should know.
If you change your contribution rate through us, we will notify Inland Revenue of the new rate as soon as practicable, and Inland Revenue will then notify your employer as soon as practicable. The new rate will apply to the next payment of salary or wages calculated after your employer receives the notice. If you have multiple employers, then the new rate will apply to each of them.