Our specialists can assist with banking services and financial solutions to help drive the success of your healthcare business.
How we can help.
Our business and financial advisory services:
- strategic planning to assist in the growth and management of your healthcare business.
- business risk analysis to assist in strategic planning and investment decisions.
- access to a dedicated relationship manager and support staff for day-to-day banking enquiries.
Assistance with project planning:
- for medical centres and private hospital developments.
- referrals to experienced project managers, professional advisers and construction firms.
Finance solutions and expertise.
Competitive finance solutions
We can offer you flexible and price competitive solutions such as:
- low security overdrafts to smooth peaks and troughs in business cash flow.
- up to 100% finance to:
- purchase your own building, practice or equipment.
- enable shareholder exit or buy-ins.
- purchase new medical and surgical equipment using the purchased assets as security.
Healthcare businesses can benefit from:
- discounts for NZMA, NZDA, NZVA, PMAANZ, or NZAO members.
- Business Online for easy finance administration.
- affordable merchant and payment services.
To help you maximise and protect your personal wealth we can provide:
- financial planning and advice from a Westpac financial adviser.
- retirement and investment planning advice.
- direct access to an account manager for personal banking services.
Find a specialist.
Things you should know.
Refer to the relevant website pages for detailed information on each Westpac product or service mentioned. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply to Westpac products and services. All applications for finance are subject to Westpac’s current lending criteria, terms and conditions.
Association Package terms and conditions apply.
The material in this webpage is provided for information purposes only and is not a recommendation or opinion in relation to the relevant products. Disclosure statements under the Financial Advisers Act are available free of charge on request from Westpac or your Westpac financial adviser.