Why did my hotpoints Pay® redemption decline?
Your hotpoints Pay redemption may have been declined because:
- hotpoints Pay was not enabled for your next purchase
- You have less than 667 hotpoints®
- Your purchase amount is under $3
- The purchase type is not eligible for hotpoints Pay
- Your purchase was declined
- You have insufficient limit on your credit card for the purchase, or
- There may be a block on your credit card or on your account.
However, you can still use hotpoints Pay to redeem for eligible purchases up to 90 days later provided you have enough hotpoints to cover the full purchase amount, by logging in to the hotpoints website to view the list of eligible purchases in the "hotpoints Pay" section. If you have any questions, call us on 0800 861 862, weekdays between 8am and 6pm.
Terms and exclusions apply. Credit Card Conditions of Use for the applicable card apply. Eligible purchases exclude gambling chips or gambling transactions (including online gambling), cash advances, interest charges, or transactions on any nominated account(s) linked to your credit card or account, or any other purchase that Westpac deems ineligible for hotpoints Pay. Only eligible purchases made with a hotpoints Mastercard can be used for hotpoints Pay.