Why did my hotpoints Pay redemption decline?
Your hotpoints Pay® redemption may have been declined because:
- hotpoints Pay was not enabled for your next purchase
- You have less than 667 hotpoints®
- Your purchase amount is under $3
- The purchase type is not eligible for hotpoints Pay
- Your purchase was declined
- You have insufficient limit on your credit card for the purchase, or
- There may be a block on your credit card or on your account.
However you can still use hotpoints Pay to redeem for eligible purchases up to 90 days later provided you have enough hotpoints to cover the full purchase amount, by logging in to the hotpoints website to view the list of eligible purchases in the "hotpoints Pay" section. If you have any questions, call us on 0800 861 862, weekdays from 8am to 6pm.