If someone is contesting the will, the process is more complicated and will involve filing a claim in the High Court (or the Family Court, in some instances). You will need to seek legal advice. If we are made aware of a dispute in an estate, we will not finalise the accounts until the dispute has been settled and all parties are in agreement or there is a court order in place.