How do I top up my Westpac KiwiSaver Scheme account?
With Westpac One® online banking you can top up your Westpac KiwiSaver Scheme account anytime, anywhere. Remember, the Government contributes 50 cents for every dollar that you contribute, up to a maximum of $521.43 each year - if you’re aged 18-64 and living in NZ.
- Login to Westpac One® online banking
- Click 'Pay & Transfer'
- Choose the account you'd like to transfer the money 'From', e.g. Everyday, Savings
- Select your KiwiSaver account as your 'To' account to transfer the money into
- Click yes to the 'Confirm selection' box
- Confirm the 'Details' to appear on your statement and the 'Amount'. The date will default to the current date. Click on the date field to change it or to make the payment reoccur in the future (select automatic payment). Then hit 'Continue'
- Confirm payment and you're done. You can also transfer funds to BTNZ KiwiSaver Nominees Limited, account number 03-0104-0588267-05 and include your KiwiSaver member number, last name and IRD number as payment reference.
Things you should know.
BT Funds Management (NZ) Limited (BTNZ) is the scheme provider, and Westpac New Zealand Limited (WNZL) is the distributor of the Westpac KiwiSaver Scheme (Scheme). Investments made in the Scheme do not represent bank deposits or other liabilities of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141, WNZL or other members of the Westpac group of companies. They are subject to investment and other risks, including possible delays in payment of withdrawal amounts in some circumstances, and loss of investment value, including principal invested. None of BTNZ (as manager), any member of the Westpac group of companies, The New Zealand Guardian Trust Company Limited (as supervisor), or any director or nominee of any of those entities, or any other person guarantees the Scheme’s performance, returns or repayment of capital.
For a copy of the Product Disclosure Statement or more information about the Scheme, contact any Westpac branch or call 0508 972 254 or from overseas +64 9 367 3317 (international toll charges apply). You can also download the Product Disclosure Statement.