How do I set up alerts?
You can set up alerts to your mobile and email to manage your money more effectively.
Types of alerts:
- Account balances - Activate a regular balance update at a time you choose
- Available funds - Find out when your balance goes over or under a certain amount
- Failed payments - Set up notifications for when an automatic payment or loan payment fails
- Credit card management - Be notified when your credit card statement is ready, or payment is due
- Security settings - Find out when there has been a log in to your Westpac One® or if payees have been added or changed.
- Select 'Profile' (top right on a computer and on the App under the bottom right menu)
- Click 'Alerts'
- In the 'Account' tab, select the account you wish to view or change alerts for. Enter the details as required and select Email or TXT as the option to receive the alert. Click 'Save'
- In the 'General' tab, select Email or TXT or both to receive alerts for the specific activities related to your payments, security settings and payees. Click 'Save'
- In the 'Default' tab, you will see alerts for your security and personal information. These cannot be turned off
- Make sure that your email address and mobile number is up to date to receive these alerts. Check these in 'Profile', 'Personal Details'.