How do I make a tax payment?
It is easy to make tax payments in Westpac One® online banking. Follow the steps below:
- Select 'Pay & Transfer'.
- Select the 'Set up a payment to Pay tax' link at the top of the screen.
- Tap ‘From’ to select the account to pay from.
- Enter IRD or GST number. If you’ve added IRD number to your Westpac One profile, this information will be pre-populated.
- Tap ‘Tax type’ and select tax type from the list.
- Tap ‘Tax period end date’ to select tax period.
- Enter the tax amount.
- If you want to select a future payment date, tap ‘Pay now or later?’ to change the date.
- If you want to add optional additional details, tap ‘Statement details’ to enter particulars, code or reference.
- Check the details are correct and tap on ‘Make payment’ (or ‘Schedule payment’ in case of future dated payments).
- Confirm the payment summary , and tap ‘Yes, pay now’ (or ‘Schedule payment’ in case of future dated payments). Tap ‘Cancel’ if you want to edit any details.