How do I make a tax payment?
It is easy to make tax payments in Westpac One® online banking. Follow the steps below:
- Select 'Pay & Transfer'
- Select the 'Set up a payment to Pay tax' link at the top of the screen
- Click 'From' to select the account to pay from
- Click 'Details' to select the type of tax you are paying in the drop down and add in the required information
- Enter the amount for the payment
- If the payment is not intended for today's date, select the date field to choose the payment date and click 'Done'
- Click 'Continue'
- Check the details are correct and click 'Confirm payment'.
Download the guide: How do I make a tax payment?