How do I download my tax certificates?
Tax Certificates are produced for customers who have earned credit interest in the last tax year and are available to download through Westpac One® online banking . You can access certificates for accounts that you are the owner of (i.e. accounts in your name). Here's how:
- Login to Westpac One® online banking
- Select 'Profile' (top right on a computer and on the App under the top left menu)
- Under Profile, select 'Tax Certificates' at the bottom of the menu
- In the drop down for 'Year ended' choose which financial year you want to view the tax certificate for
- Select the document
- Select the download button to save or print the document.
- Tax Certificates for Organisation accounts are not available via your personal Westpac One login (they are available if you have a login in your Organisation's name)
- Tax Certificates for accounts you are a signatory on but are not the account owner also are also not available.
Download the guide: How do I download my tax certificates?