Help with your internet browser settings.
We’ve designed Westpac One® to work on most internet browsers. If yours isn’t working as it should, then read on as your internet browser or its settings may need to be updated.
We support these operating systems:
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 or newer
- Mac OS 10.11 El Capitan or newer
- Android 5.0 or newer
- iOS 12.0 or newer
We support these browsers:
- Microsoft® Edge (new 2020 version)
- Firefox (latest version)
- Google Chrome (latest version)
- Safari 12 and upwards
From 7 December 2021, Westpac One will no longer support Microsoft Internet Explorer 11. If you use that browser, to avoid any disruption please upgrade to Microsoft Edge.
Don’t have one of these browsers?
You can download it free by clicking on the link below:
- Microsoft® Edge new 2020 version
- Mozilla Firefox for both Mac and Windows
- Google Chrome for both Mac and Windows
- Safari for Mac
How do I know which browser version I’m currently using?
To find out your browser version:
- click on the menu button (three lines) at the top right of your browser
- or go to the ‘Help’ or ‘Tools’ button at the top of your browser toolbar
- select the ‘About’ option.
Do I need to change any browser settings to use Westpac One?
It’s very unlikely, as the browsers we support (above) should run Westpac One nicely.
- Cookies are small files that help to authenticate you when you log in to Westpac One. They also track how you use online banking to make the experience better for you. For example once you’ve logged in to Westpac One, cookies will store the info so you don’t need to input your details over and over again. You can find out more about cookies here.
If you’re using one of the supported browsers above and Westpac One still isn’t working as it should, then please contact us and we’ll do our best to help.