Accept payments on the go.
Our contactless-enabled card reader and mobile app is small enough to fit in your pocket, and powerful enough to take payments, create and send quotes, invoices, and receipts on the spot.
Take payments on the go with Westpac Get Paid®
- Get paid on the spot - Accept payments wherever your customers are, with the contactless-enabled card reader.
- Reduce admin time - Create personalised quotes, invoices and receipts for your customers.
- Flexible use - Share your in-app product library with your staff and track their activity.
How much does Get Paid cost?
- Standard monthly fee is $30 + GST per card reader.
- EFTPOS transaction fees are free. There are Merchant Service Fees for Mastercard, Visa and UnionPay transactions.
- No set-up fee.
Application & next steps.First, apply for Get Paid
Apply online or by phone.
Download the app.
Connect card reader.
Customise your app.
Instructions & user guide.
Once your new card reader has arrived in the mail and you have downloaded the app, you may have some questions about how to use Get Paid.
Download our user guide and watch the video.
You'll find helpful information on:
- knowing your card reader
- signing in for the first time
- pairing your phone with your card reader
- taking your first payment
- payments and refunds
- offline payments
- creating business and personal profiles
- creating a product library
- creating quotes and invoices
- adding team members.
Things you should know.
Applications for Westpac Get Paid are subject to approval. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply to Westpac products and services.
App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trade marks of Google Inc.